Wednesday, November 18, 2009

good finds and dumpster dives...

I've always wanted a urinal.  My dreams came true when I got this one from a church that's being torn down in St. Albans.    It makes me happy to know that countless churchgoers have used the urinal that will be in our house and while I'll never know if they found redemption in all those Sunday mornings, I can be certain they at least found relief.  

I'm also receiving, for free, about 2,000 square feet of tongue and groove oak hardwood flooring.  I started pulling it up a few days ago.  I have no idea where I will store it all. 

Last night at a construction dumpster I found this great bike rack that we can lock our bikes to...


And today I found some little pencil drawings on the underside of a piece of old pine flooring that I pulled up from the old kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment